IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR (Malta)
Infrastructure Team - Sliema, Malta
If you are an approachable, responsible, hands-on IT professional with the right drive and experience, we have a terrific opportunity for you!
Join the Global Gaming team
At Global Gaming, we are looking for people who want to innovate, create and entertain. We’re looking for visionaries, thinkers and creators to help us deliver an outstanding customer experience in iGaming.
If you are an approachable, responsible, hands-on IT professional with the right drive and experience, we have a terrific opportunity for you! We’re talking world class IT support and assistance to a multinational, multi-location team, ranging from troubleshooting/resolving user issues to upgrading PC hardware/software. The successful candidate will not only be a quick learner, but also show the ability to work as part of a team and feel equally confident in an unsupervised environment.
As IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at Global Gaming, your mission is to ensure the reliable operation of key internal IT tools such as Jira and Confluence, as well as managing the physical office networks, including Active Directory and related services.
A day in the life of our IT Systems Administrator
One thing is for sure: you won’t be bored in this job. Your core areas of responsibility?
- Ownership, including hosting of JIRA and Confluence
- Automation, administration, provisioning and monitoring of IT systems
- Ownership of Active Directory, including WDS, MDT and WSUS
- Inventory of IT equipment
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Setting up accounts and workstations
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Do you have what it takes? (Skills and Experience)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Active Directory, including WDS, MDT and WSUS
- Mac in corporate environment
- VMware, AWS and Linux for extra brownie points
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
That sounds like fun. How do I apply?
Follow the link below to upload your resume and cover letter.
-life as a Global Gamer is only a click away!