JOIN THE GAME – Scrum Master
Location: Malmö or Sliema.
Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? Here’s your chance to find out! Join the game!
Your mission: to assist in developing our next-generation iGaming products.
Areas of responsibility:
- Agile Development processes: Scrum, Kanban, MoSCoW prioritization.
- Day to day practices of running a web development team (standups, retrospectives, backlog grooming).
- Working with Product Owners and Stakeholders to ensure continued delivery of features.
- Contributing to the planning of new projects.
- Coaching new team members in the Agile processes.
You couldn't think of a more exciting mission? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
You will be working in our Agile development environment with our Development Teams. You be building a brand-new, market-leading, platform using the latest technologies and development processes. In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you have a genuine interest in:
- Cloud platform services.
- Building microservice products.
- Automated QA and Testing, and the Continuous Integration lifecycle.
These are a few of your favourite things too? Well done, you! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g., annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
WANT TO JOIN THE GAME?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
The mission awaits!