JOIN THE GAME – FRONT END REACT/REDUX DEVELOPERS
Location: Malmö, Tallinn, Sliema
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? Join the game!
Your mission as an experienced React/Redux Developer is to, via diligent coding, contribute towards the successful delivery of a variety of large and small projects at Global Gaming. Your areas of responsibility include:
- Building applications in the Flux pattern with re-usable components.
- Distributing code as NPM packages.
- Testing code as part of your daily routine.
- Designing responsive HTML and CSS templates, with a focus on UX.
- Using Webpack to automate builds.
Totally your kind of mission? Brilliant! Let’s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Are proud of the applications you have built and can show examples of them.
- Are self-motivated and able to manage your own work.
- Understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes.
- Estimate your work accurately and deliver to deadlines.
- Are keen to learn new technologies and skills.
We’ve just described YOU? Glad to hear that! It looks like there’s potential there.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
WANT TO JOIN THE GAME?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you explain how you would make a valuable contribution to the organisation's success story.
The mission awaits!