JOIN THE GAME – QA TESTER
Location: Malmö, Tallinn or Sliema.
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the game levels below and claim the win!
You will be on a mission to ensure consistent delivery of bug-free products. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- Manually analysing new product builds (across a range of devices) to ensure performance and stability. Ensuring that all functional/non-functional requirements are met.
- Working with Product Owners to determine Definitions Of Done.
- Working towards achieving test quality in Agile projects through test automation.
- Creating API test suites for regression testing.
Sounds like your kind of mission? Brilliant! Let's enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Are familiar with third-party testing services such as BrowserStack or SauceLabs.
- Have experience writing tests using Selenium.
- Are passionate about testing, self-motivated, and able to manage your own work.
- Can easily adapt to a fast-paced development environment.
- Understand the Agile processes and bug-tracking through Jira.
- Can contribute ideas and take ownership of the quality control aspects of a project.
- Are keen to learn new technologies and skills.
You’re sitting there smiling, thinking “I can so do that with my eyes closed”? Congratulations! It looks like you have got what it takes to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
WANT TO JOIN THE GAME?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you explain how you – as our new QA Tester - would make a valuable contribution to the organisation's success story.
The mission awaits!