Do you have what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience?
HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning the HR business objectives within the Global HR team, employees and management.
The position serves as a consultant to management and employees on human resource related issues. This position will oversee all HR operations in all areas of while working globally with the HR team.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance
- Administer and provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, benefits and resolve any employee issues that may arise
- Work closely with building relationship and partner between management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR Policy guidance and policy reviews and assist in development and implementation of HR policies
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives for employees
- Develops HR solutions by collecting and analyzing data; recommending courses of action
- Promote and plan employee activities to create and maintain motivation and morale
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment process
- Maintain employee files and records
- Ensure compliance with Estonian labor regulations
- Proven qualifications and experience with HR
- Understanding of general HR policies/procedures and HR functions and best practices
- Extensive knowledge on Estonian employment labour law
- Fluent in written and oral Estonian
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledgeable in these HR facets: Employee Relations, Training & Development and Recruitment
- Experience in client management, employee coaching and managers through complex issues
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Desire to work as a team with results driven approach
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated project management skills
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
Come play with us!