JOIN THE GAME – Estonian/Russian Customer Support Representative
Do you have what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? In order to win, all you must do is beat the game levels below!
Player Ready? Go!
Your mission: to create a truly safe and honest iGaming experience.
- provide a high-level, safe, and professional customer service experience to Global Gaming´s customers via email and live chat
- follow customer service guidelines and routines in a timely and professional manner
- improve the customer experience by providing them with personal offers and incentives
- redirect technical and operational problems to their corresponding departments and suppliers
- report any suspicious behaviour according to AML procedures
- communicate promotional and marketing materials
- adhere to responsible gambling and player protection routines and procedures
- provide feedback about customer experience to management
- administrate customer accounts
All systems check? Brilliant! Entering level 2.
In this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual, you:
- are a true customer service superstar – helping people, solving issues and excellent communication skills are just part of your DNA
- are proactive (“act, not just react”)
- are fluent in written and oral Estonian and Russian
- have good command of English
- are flexible – working in shifts just comes natural for you
- are a master of self-discipline – you are personally motivated to see things through from start to completion
- ideally have experience in the iGaming industry, but it’s by no means a must
Good work, candidate! If you’ve made it this far you may have the potential to win this game!
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- 1700 EUR gross salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE!
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
Come play with us!