Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to leverage data to support outstanding product development for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- Gathering stakeholder requirements for BI and data-related projects
- Building and maintaining a Business Intelligence product backlog and roadmap
- Creating interactive dashboards and data products
- Creating data stories through visualizations and infographics.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Manage stakeholders like a pro
- Can easily translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Have basic project management skills and can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on is your middle name and querying data to answer business questions is totally your game
- Are passionate about telling data stories through visualization and dashboards.
And, for extra points, you:
- Are great with relational databases and data warehouses
- Are able to develop dashboards and front-end visualizations using Tableau/Qlik/D3.js.
You in a nutshell? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!