(Malmö or Tallinn)
Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the game levels below and claim the win! Let's find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to lead and inspire our QA team. You will be working alongside the Development Team and be involved in the Agile development of new features of our core platform and Front End. In order to succeed, you need to tick the following boxes:
- Experience in building an automated E2E test suite using Node.js and Webdriver
- Able to write a suite of integration and UNIT tests for use during development and releases
- Can expertly troubleshoot production issues
- Understand CI pipelines (Jenkins) and running automated tests as part of them
- Knowledge of performance testing and performance benchmarking (Loadrunner, JMeter, Gatling).
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let's enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, you have proven experience leading a QA team and have a track record that shows you can:
- Support and mentor the QA team in best practices for Agile development
- Provide technical expertise in both manual and automated QA
- Define the QA processes and promote their adoption to ensure delivery of a stable product. Work as the escalation point for the QA team when raising issues
- Organise the QA team and facilitate across multiple projects
- Organise the full documentation of QA processes and test case management
Additionally, you :
- Are a people person – all about relationships
- Have legendary self-discipline and work ethics.
Piece of cake? Boxes all ticked off? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!