In this role, you will provide communications and PR support in a growing department within a young and dynamic organisation. With offices in three different countries, we work internationally with plenty of opportunities to travel and develop professionally.
The position is based at our head office in Malmö, Sweden.
- Support the creation of corporate communications and assist on PR projects
- Contribute to the creation of channel-specific strategies including website and social media
- Provide all round administrative support to the Communications function
- Proofreading and creation of articles, newsletters, web and social media content and press releases in Swedish and English
- Manage contact with external agencies.
Skills and experience
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field and at least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Investor Relations experience considered an asset
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to create clear and engaging communications for a wide variety of audiences
- Exceptional attention to detail: you can spot a typo from miles away, are a dab hand at text formatting and layout is your middle name
- Time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst managing competing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Language skills: English: native or bilingual proficiency; Swedish: full professional proficiency.
What we can offer you
- A chance to develop professionally within a rising star in the iGaming industry
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A young and dynamic, multinational team.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a cover letter along with their resume. We’d like to hear your reasons for wanting to work for Global Gaming, an example of how you demonstrated success in a similar position and a list of your top 3 personal and professional qualities.