Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to provide campaign analysis for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- knowing exactly why a certain campaign rocked or stank
- providing insights from different data sources
- supporting A/B testing.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have at least 3 years’ experience of Google online tools (GA, Data Studio, Tag Manager)
- just LOVE attribution modelling
- are good friends with Excel, Pivot and Vlookup
- are a people person – all about relationships
- are clearly a “left-brained” person. Your superpower? Crunching through large amounts of data to identify trends and formulate suggestions
- think completely outside the box
- have an exceptional eye for detail
- your self-discipline and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!