Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to ensure safe and responsible gaming standards are upheld with regards to Payments. Areas of responsibility:
- Analyse, verify and approve payment of winnings
- Pay-outs and compensations
- Prevent fraudulent activities
- Resolve relevant payment issues
- Administration of the payment systems
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- Ideally have previous experience in sportsbook risk management (an advantage)
- Are familiar with AML and KYC procedures
- Are customer-oriented
- Are fluent in English (oral and written) and a good communicator
- Have good analytical skills
- Have an exceptional eye for detail
- Your self-discipline and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
The Mission awaits!