Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to lead our IT operations and team of technicians handling troubleshooting of infrastructure and outages. Ares of responsibility:
- supervise 24x7 NOC including escalations, ticketing and communications
- Assign and manage shift personnel
- infrastructure monitoring, improvement and extension
- coordinate maintenance
- simply making sure our gaming platform is providing the customer with the full Global Gaming experience.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have at least 5 years’ NOC experience
- have at least 2 years’ experience leading a team
- have strong troubleshooting skills
- have experience with network equipment, such as routers, switches, servers, SAN
- have experience with Linux and Windows
- have strong communication skills and are a people person
- your self-discipline and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
The Mission awaits!