About Global Gaming
Global Gaming is a challenger in the iGaming industry. We deliver innovative and safe gaming services and are operating a number of successful casino brands, primarily in the Nordics. Our focus is to provide entertaining online casino games. Ninja Casino is our fastest growing brand.
You are responsible to ensure that the company is operating in a compliant manner and that the compliance standards are integrated into the daily operations across all departments. You will be based at the Head Office in Malmö and work closely with the Head of Compliance, whom you also report to. The Compliance and Legal team work in close collaboration with each other across multiple locations. Areas of responsibility:
• Licensing processes, applications and submissions
• Keeping up to date with any regulatory and legislative changes that may impact the business
• Building key internal/external stakeholder relationships
• Acting as a liaison between regulatory agencies, authorities and the organisation
• Ensuring compliance with new/updated regulatory requirements
• Establishing, optimising and maintaining compliance processes, structures, policies and procedures
• Providing compliance advice and guidance to key stakeholders, management and operational teams
• Creating awareness in the business of compliance standards.
Who you are
You have at least 2 years’ experience working with corporate compliance, operational compliance, due diligence processes and corporate governance.
It is advantageous, but not a requirement, if you previously worked in the iGaming industry and have knowledge/understanding of licensing processes and gaming legislation in an international company.
As Global Gaming is an international company, you are fluent in English. Since this position is based in Malmö/Sweden, it’s a plus if you are also fluent in Swedish and/or Danish. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation and are independent and pragmatic in your work. You have excellent communication skills with attention to details and are able to translate plans into actions. As a person, you are pro-active, independent and think outside the box. You enjoy cooperating with others and have a go-the-extra-mile attitude!
What we offer you
We offer a diverse role in an innovative and expanding global company. As we also have offices in Estonia and Malta, you will work in an international environment with colleagues from over 17 different countries. Global Gaming holds international all-staff meetings twice a year, which gives staff an opportunity to meet and greet and have fun together.
Global Gaming also offers a generous bonus system, a good health care/fitness package and competitive salaries. The Global Gaming culture emphasizes employee development, a non-hierarchal working environment and welcomes new ideas, opinions and creativity. For the right person, Global Gambling offers great opportunities to develop and grow on a professional and personal level.