Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to assist in setting up and budget reporting for Growth/Marketing projects for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. Areas of responsibility:
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders and management to implement new processes for documenting budgets
- Budget monitoring and reporting
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Measure and report on team and function performance from a financial perspective
- Schedule meetings and record decisions where necessary
- Responsible for receiving and forwarding invoices to the accounts department as well as for the invoice approval process
- Project administrative support.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have experience as an administrator, coordinator or similar role
- have hands-on experience working with invoices, budgeting and reporting
- fluent in English and a strong communicator
- have experience of project management software (considered as an asset)
- must be a self-starter
- are able to provide creative and efficient solutions to repetitive or complex tasks
- are solution-focused
- possess strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to multitask
- analytical with an exceptional eye for detail
- your self-discipline and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Various internal stakeholders (Search, Affiliates, Content, Media, Social, Regional Growth and Retention Teams)
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g., annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!