Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to keep track of all campaigns, as well as acquisition and marketing efforts for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. Areas of responsibility:
- Assist in the implementation of campaigns across multiple brands – including planning, execution, reporting and optimization
- Manage site content and overall promotions visibility
- Manage white label brands
- Handle network promotions offered by suppliers
- Write copy for marketing and promotional materials
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and identify behavioural trends
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have experience in a relevant position in marketing, media, agency, affiliates or iGaming
- are a strong communicator and fluent in English
- are a people person
- are a multitasker with strong organisational skills and an eye for detail
- experience with CMS and CRM tools a plus
- are proactive, enjoy taking initiatives and are and willing to learn
- your self-discipline and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. This will be your team on your mission:
- Various internal stakeholders (Search, Affiliates, Content, Media, Social, Regional Growth and Retention Team)
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g., annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!