Retention Coordinator Estonia (Tallinn or Malta)
Marketing Team – Tallinn, Estonia
JOIN THE GAME
Have you got what it takes to make the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let's find out, shall we?!
Your mission: to deliver a stellar customer experience, building unparalleled loyalty and growing the player base on the pillars of Entertainment, Rewards and Social Responsibility for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. Areas of responsibility:
- Deliver targeted, segmented retention campaigns
- Relevant and timely communications throughout the player lifecycle stages
- Identify, localize and plan for relevant market opportunities
- Identify key local factors for the engagement and loyalty model
- Identify regional market needs and implement applicable campaigns/ reward mechanisms
- Ownership of the promotional calendar
- Campaign monitoring and evaluation
- Work with customer segmentation and profiling tools
- Help develop predictive customer modelling
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let's enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in the same capacity
- Native communication skills (Estonian). Good knowledge of Russian is a bonus
- Strong command of the English language
- Positive, creative and determined to succeed
- Great team player, yet capable of working independently
- Experience within a customer centric environment
- Experience in a customer-centric environment. iGaming a plus but not a must
- are clearly a “left-brained” person
- think completely outside the box
- have an exceptional eye for detail
- your self-discipline, business acumen and work ethics are legendary.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! On to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with people. These are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Various internal (Marketing, Operations, Product, and Growth) and external stakeholders.
We just described your dream team? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and access to snacks galore
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry in a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV and a motivation letter explaining your recent accomplishments and why you are fit for the role.
Let us know how you would go about retaining and growing our existing player base? Remember, nothing is off limits… Within reason.
The Mission awaits!