Head of Social (Tallinn or Malta)
JOIN THE GAME – HEAD OF SOCIAL
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to create a powerful social media footprint for the fastest growing brand in the Nordics. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
• establishing reach and awareness and translating strategies into a calendar of organic social activity designed to seamlessly integrate and support content, retention, and media strategies
• ensuring that organic social activity is delivering commercially across the portfolio
• continually adapting to secure that the brands are at the forefront of the emerging trends
• supporting retention via promotions and engagement
• delivering FTDs via social campaigns
• assisting Customer Operations in solving player issues through providing a bigger audience and creative solutions (with content) to our communication with them
• building and maintaining external relationships with social partners
• leading and development of the existing team
• budgeting and reporting.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
• live and breathe marketing – particularly Social, SEO, and Content
• possess a deep and continually evolving understanding of social media and relevant trends
• are a people person who is great at building as well as maintaining functioning and positive co-operation relationships
• are an all-round strategist: you evaluate, you plan, you act!
• can easily identify with Einstein´s notion that “Creativity is intelligence having fun”
• are a result-oriented self-starter guided by an unfailing work ethic and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• find it easy to communicate results appropriately to a range of stakeholders
• are a caring leader who leads by example and empowers the team to make truly amazing success stories happen
• are fluent in English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of Swedish (and/or any other Nordic language) is an advantage
• may have previous experience in the field of iGaming/affiliate industry (extra brownie points, but not a must!).
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. You need to be a solid team player and great at managing multiple relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
That is totally your thing? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV along with a small presentation of a social media campaign where the brand you’re promoting is yourself.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!