Swedish Affiliate Manager (Tallinn or Malta)
It takes a special kind of people to succeed in iGaming. You must have the right can-do attitude and special sense of humour, but also be the kind of person who truly cares about the safety and enjoyability of our products. At Global Gaming we put our players first and if they’re not happy, there’s no way we could be either. We’re on a mission to find those special people and make them part of our innovative, dynamic and fun-loving team.
Have you got what it takes to be our new
AFFILIATE MANAGER (Malta or Tallinn)?
Here’s your chance to find out.
As part of the team you will help shape the evolution of our affiliate program and take it to the next level. We promise that you won’t be just sending emails but will have a hands-on approach to building a successful program. You will be involved in all aspects of the department, allowing you to grow your knowledge and understanding of all affiliation matters to more than just account management.
(Score: 10 points for a bull’s eye, 5 for a “sure, I can do that” and just skip to the next point for “meh” and below).
- Build strong relationships with our key affiliate partners and implement initiatives that create new growth opportunities
- Negotiate deals and campaigns with publishers to ensure that goals are met within an allocated budget
- Build strong relationships with key publishers and identify opportunities
- Recruit new affiliate partners into our affiliate program to support our brand and acquisition goals
- Provide email, Skype and phone support to partners
- Create and execute promotional campaigns
- Represent Global Gaming at industry events.
Your mission kit: got the right weapons and gear for the job? Any magic potions in your back pocket?
Here’s what we reckon you’ll need. Same point system as above. Ready? Go!
- 2+ years of affiliate account management experience
- iGaming experience considered an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Swedish language is a must
- Can work independently or as part of a team
- Ambitious and willing to learn
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well organised
- Analytical and number-driven
How did you do? Respectable score? Good! Let us have your application, complete with your score and a motivation letter where you run us through your 10s (and convince us they’re actual 10s). Throw in a couple of 5s for good measure, we’d love to know more about you.
What’s it like being a Global Gamer and what’s in it for you?
Have a look at our recruitment platform and hear it straight from our ninjas! Meanwhile, here are a few highlights of what you can look forward to:
- competitive salary and bonus scheme
- health and dental package
- fully-stocked kitchen with snacks, Friday after-works and all kinds of fun get-togethers
- state-of-the-art office space, including a stunning sea view, pool table and Playstation!
- ample opportunities for training and professional development in a multinational team.
Click on the button below and submit that application today. The mission awaits!