We are currently looking for a VIP Executive that will always, always go the extra mile to ensure that VIP customers are getting the full VIP treatment. Is it you? Read on…
JOIN THE GAME – VIP EXECUTIVE
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to ensure that VIP customers are getting the full VIP treatment. In order to succeed, you are thus responsible for:
- building strong relationships with high segment customers by providing them with outstanding service as well as a tailored gaming experience
- handling customer queries and complaints (via e-mail, chat, and phone) on a day-to-day basis, including outside of office hours when necessary
- assisting the VIP Manager in managing the VIP lifecycle from strategic planning to activities in order to maximize player lifetime value
- ensuring that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invites are offered in accordance with business requirements
- actively participating and assisting in different marketing activities (e.g. hospitality events)
- monitoring the client base and providing regular reporting to assist in identifying key opportunities as well as risks
- closely co-operating with the Customer Support Team to provide streamlined service, which in turn results in the two departments working excellently together.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in direct customer management (i.e. customer service or outbound)
- are a people person, great at building and maintaining effective and positive co-operation relationships
- truly believe that “great customer service is not a department, but an attitude!”
- see yourself as part of a team who knows how to keep oneself motivated at all times (yes, even during those challenging ones!)
- live and breathe (and maybe even eat?) continuous improvement in order to deliver the very best user experience
- go by “what problems? There are only solutions!”, can take charge when required and make decisions on the fly
- are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish
- may be experienced in dealing with VIP Customers and in the field of iGaming before (extra points but not a must!).
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. You need to be a serious team player as well as managing multiple relationships with various internal and external stakeholders.
That is totally your thing? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, onsite massage twice a month; and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight 3 key factors that make customer service absolutely outstanding.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!