Global Brand Manager (Tallinn or Malta)
JOIN THE GAME – GLOBAL BRAND MANAGER
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
Since you, as the Global Brand Manager, are the owner of all B2C brands across all markets, your mission will be to ensure that the organisation is represented by the right brands in all our markets. This includes ensuring that brands are properly localised as well as utilised to their fullest potential in the long term. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- ownership and development of global brand books and strategy
- ownership and development of localised brand books and strategy with relevant Country Managers from our Growth function
- conducting analysis of markets and identification of market gaps and opportunities for improvement
- co-operation with a variety of stakeholders to ensure appropriate implementation and usage of brand on/offline within all markets
- co-operation with stakeholders to optimise brand performance across markets
- conducting analysis of brand performance including through co-operation with stakeholders to ensure continued positive development
- organisation and management of PR for brands in co-operation with the group´s Communications function and Country Managers.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have proven experience of a role where brand concept development was key. Previous IGaming industry is a plus, however essential is to have a good understanding of what drives customer interaction with brands in the entertainment industry
- are an experienced Marketer who understands the value of striking a good balance between short term gains and longer-term considerations
- are a people person who is great at building and maintaining functioning as well as positive co-operation relationships with people of all professional levels, backgrounds, internally as well as externally
- are clearly a “left-brained” person: analytical of mind and a huge fan of problem-solving
- are comfortable saying “no” when appropriate, and great at conveying (constructive) messages in a positive manner
- can easily identify with Einstein´s concept that “Creativity is intelligence having fun”
- have a great business understanding that allows you to make the best decisions in the context of strategy and business goals.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Chief Marketing Officer, who you will be reporting to
- Growth function
- Country Managers
- Communications function
- a variety of other internal as well as external stakeholders.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, onsite massage twice a month, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV with a motivational letter, where you highlight:
- Your motivation for the position and why you are a great match for the position
- The best no, you have ever said and the brief story around it
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!