HEAD OF USER JOURNEY (Malta or Tallinn)
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
As a true believer that a great customer experience increases the value of interactions across the entire user journey, your mission will be to establish and lead a team that is all about improving the customer experience of all of Global Gaming’s B2C products: This, in turn, results in enhanced conversion, retention, and customer loyalty to the benefit of all parties. In order to succeed, you and your team are responsible for:
- conversion rate optimisation
- improving customer experience on and off-site
- owning and driving CX improvement of all B2C products with Design/UI & Product
- identifying and solving “gaps” in the user journey with relevant internal stakeholders
- driving and facilitating MVT + A/B testing across all user-facing B2C Products
- providing better understanding throughout the organisation of customer behaviour, e.g. via user research & personas
- testing, optimising, implementing, and doing it all again.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- have at least 2 years of experience in working in a similar role (previous IGaming experience is not a must, however it is an advantage)
- are a caring leader who empowers their team and supports their personal as well as professional growth whilst encouraging their decision-making and emphasizing the importance of getting things done in an effectively efficient manner. Oh, and you have a proven track record to show for it!
- are a people person who is great at building as well as maintaining functioning and positive relationships with people of all professional levels, backgrounds, internally as well as externally
- are clearly a “left-brained” person: endowed with an analytical mind, problem-solving solving is definitely your thing!
- believe in constant learning and development – you are a work-in -progress and proud of it!
- are truly passionate about understanding user behaviour and – most importantly – the triggers behind it
- are not a perfectionist, but you aim for perfection when planning. During implementation, you want to fail fast in order to focus on iterative improvements. Agility is your middle name!
- have a great business understanding that allows you to make the best decisions in the context of strategy and business goals.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on your mission:
- Chief Marketing Officer, who you will be reporting to
- Conversation Rate Optimisation Specialist (currently the Robin to your Batman)
- any team (including but not limited to: Customer Retention, UI/Design, Social, and Media Buying) within the organisation that is involved in the user journey in order to help every team improve the user experience within their area of responsibility.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, onsite massage twice a month, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation- and execution-oriented organisation
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you:
Highlight how you, in this role, would contribute to the success of the organisation as well as the industry as a whole.
The Mission awaits!