Head of Customer Service
JOIN THE GAME – HEAD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to create an outstanding customer experience in 5 different languages for 3 different gaming brands by taking full ownership of the customer service operations and leading a fast-growing team of 14 people. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- ensuring customer service operations perform to a consistently high standard whilst applying data-driven strategy and processes.
- measuring and monitoring team performance to make sure that they meet and exceed the set KPIs and SLAs.
- ensuring customer service operations consistently meet business requirements in terms of language and service levels.
- investigating and isolating recurring customer issues, and proactively defining and proposing improvement measures.
- constantly ensuring incident management and escalation processes are adhered to and improved upon.
- efficient communication and co-ordination of operational matters arising from customer service with other internal stakeholders, to ensure all issues are resolved correctly and efficiently.
- making sure that responsible gaming approach in customer service operations is followed at all times.
- management of the department´s budget and costs.
- promotion of a culture that lives and breathes service excellence across the business, including close co-operation with the Product and Marketing Teams in order to create, develop, and manage a continual service improvement plan.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- are clearly a “people are my business”-kind of professional: you have extensive experience in an operational managerial role in a customer -facing business. Extra points for iGaming industry expereience, however that is by no means a must!
- are experienced in the development and implementation of customer service operation strategies, processes, and structures.
- are clearly a “left-brained” person: analytical mind, ability to apply a holistic and data-driven approach to customer service operations and solving issues are totally your thing! Oh, and numbers, budgeting, and cost management are your financial metrics friends!
- are a go-getter: you set goals and you deliver, each and every time.
- are a true inspiration who leads by example and supports their people in order for them to succeed.
- are fluent in written and oral English. Knowledge of Swedish and/or Finnish is an advantage.
- get extra points for having extensive knowledge of responsible gaming regulations and best practices.
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Customer Service Team
- Product Team
- Marketing Team
- All the external customers.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive salary with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, onsite massage twice a month, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks.
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry.
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation.
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV along with a motivation letter. While you´re at it, we have an extra little mission for you! Namely, here are three quotes:
- “Don´t find fault, find a remedy.” – Henry Ford
- “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
- “We rise by lifting others.” – Robert Ingersoll
Please choose the one that best describes you as an individual, professional, and Global Gaming´s future Head of Customer Service. Make sure to support your choice with concrete examples.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!