PHP Backend Developer (Tallinn or Malta)
Global Gaming is looking for experienced Full Stack Developers who will become dedicated members of our growing Development team. You are a diligent coder who can contribute towards the successful delivery of large and small projects. We are looking for motivated PHP Developers who have experience of:
- PHP 5 and PHP 7.
- Composer and many of the major PHP frameworks (including Laravel and Symfony).
- testing and delivering high-quality code.
- MySQL, Postgre, and NoSQL databases.
- Queue and Caching, and when to use them.
- Building RESTful APIs and mocking services.
- Domain-Driven Design and microservices.
- Cloud platforms and different hosting providers.
- Automated deployments and Continuous Integration.
- Using Docker environments.
At Global Gaming you will be working in an Agile development environment, with team members based in different countries. Our definition of a great candidate:
- Self-motivated and able to manage their own work.
- Understand Sprint, Kanban, and Code Review processes.
- Estimate their work accurately and deliver to deadlines.
- Contribute ideas and take ownership of a project.
- Keen to learn new technologies and skills.
Sound interesting to you?
We have state-of-the-art offices where we have tried to create a work environment our employees love, offering:
- Competitive salary and company bonuses.
- Health cover.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
- An awesome office space, complete with pool table and Playstation!
- Training and professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities to travel and meet teams in our other offices.