Swedish Speaking Customer Service Representative
Customer Operations Team - Tallinn, Estonia
JOIN THE GAME – Swedish Customer Service Representative
Ready to find out if making the online gaming industry a safe, enjoyable, and innovative experience really is your playground? All you have to do is pass the 3 game levels below and claim the win! Let´s find out, shall we?! Here we go!
You will be on a mission to create a truly safe and honest iGaming experience. In order to succeed, you are responsible for:
- providing a high-level, safe, and professional customer service experience to Global Gaming´s customers via email and live chat;
- following customer service guidelines and routines in a timely and professional manner;
- improving customers’ experience by providing them with personal offers and incentives;
- escalation of technical and operational problems to the corresponding departments and suppliers;
- reporting any suspicious behaviour according to the AML procedures;
- communication of promotional and marketing materials;
- adherence to responsible gambling and player protection routines and procedures;
- providing feedback about customer experience to management;
- administration of customer accounts.
Confident that you will be successful in that mission? Boxes all ticked off? Brilliant! Let´s enter level 2.
In order to succeed at this level, who you are is of ultimate importance. Besides being a curious and intelligent individual by nature, you:
- are a true customer-service superstar and helping people, solving issues, and excellent communication skills are just part of your DNA;
- are proactive (“act, not just react!”);
- are fluent in both written and oral Swedish AND English
- are all about flexibility: working in shifts is a way of life that you positively enjoy!;
- are a master of self-discipline: you have the personal initiative to get started and the stamina to persevere and see things through to a successful completion;
- ideally have previous experience in the gaming industry, but that´s by no means a must.
- experience working in a contact center as a customer support is a PLUS
Again, boxes ticked off? Well done, you! You are almost there, so let´s move to level 3 now!
Right, you have already got the idea that your role is all about working with different people. Besides the whole team eagerly waiting for you, these are the people you will be co-operating with most closely on this mission:
- Customer Service Team;
- Payments and Compliance Team;
- Marketing team;
- Various external stakeholders.
You totally would choose them for the mission as well? Congratulations! It looks like you have a lot of potential to be a winner in this game.
WHAT´S THE JACKPOT?
- Competitive monthly salary of up to 1900 EUR gross (also performance-based bonuses and rewards) with additional perks, e.g. annual health-related reimbursements of up to 450 EUR, travel insurance, and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy, but delicious) snacks;
- Full product training of 1-2 weeks to best prepare you for the job and provide all the support you need;
- Professional development opportunities and a chance to learn from the best in the industry;
- Really making a valuable contribution in the online entertainment industry within a fast-growing, low-hierarchy, and innovation-oriented organisation;
- Truly fun and supportive multinational team (and yes, a healthy dose of humour is guaranteed on a regular basis!).
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR WIN?
Send us your CV together with a motivation letter where you highlight how you, in this role, would make a positive impact on the success of the organisation as well as the industry as a whole.
If you ticked off the boxes above and passed the game with flying colours, we are waiting to play together with you.
The Mission awaits!