Swedish-speaking Customer Service Representative
Customer Operations Team - Tallinn, Estonia
Join the Global Gaming team
At Global Gaming, we are looking for people who want to innovate, create and entertain. We’re looking for visionaries, thinkers and creators to help us deliver an outstanding customer experience in iGaming.
Are you a true customer service superstar? Are helping people, problem-solving, and excellent communication skills just part of your DNA? Excellent...sounds like you could join the happiest team in the neighbourhood as our new:
SWEDISH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
As GG Customer Service Representative, you will be on a mission to ensure our players enjoy a safe and enjoyable iGaming experience.
A day in your life as GG Customer Service Representative
The role is all about delivering an outstanding customer experience. More in detail, here's a preview of what you'll be working with:
- providing a high-level, safe, and professional customer service experience to Global Gaming´s customers via email and live chat
- escalation of technical and operational problems to the corresponding departments and suppliers
- reporting any suspicious behaviour according to the AML procedures
- adherence to responsible gambling and player protection routines and procedures
- administration of customer accounts
Do you have what it takes?
- A true customer service superstar
- Fluent in both written and oral Swedish AND English
- Flexibility is your middle name: working in shifts is a way of life that you positively enjoy!
- A master of self-discipline: you have the personal initiative to get started and the stamina to persevere and see things through to a successful completion
- Previous experience in the gaming industry a plus
That sounds like fun. How do I apply?
Follow the link below to upload your resume and cover letter. Please make sure to have the relevant documents ready when you apply!
-life as a Global Gamer is only a click away!