Backend .NET Developer
Development Team – Malmö, Sweden
Global Gaming is growing at an impressive speed in the iGaming industry and we are currently looking for a Backend Developer with experience in .NET and C# for our office in Malmö, Sweden.
Main areas of responsibility
- Building quality web and API applications in C# and .NET.
- Using Jenkins and Octopus.
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code.
- Maintaining web-based services.
- Integrating with other third-party services API’s.
- Being familiar with the Web ( Http protocol and Restful API’s ) how to consume and build API’s.
- Maintaining performant MySQL databases.
- Developing Stored procedures.
- Taking part in team Code Reviews.
To be the independent .NET developer that we seek, we believe that you should have at least two years of experience in .NET. A relevant education is a requirement and it is an advantage if you have worked in this field and in an agile environment before. It is a strong advantage if you have knowledge and experience in C#, .NET and I MySQL. It is also important that you communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing.
Who you are as a person
We are looking for someone who is result-oriented, with a genuine interest in problem-solving. It is also important that you are a team player, meticulous, curious and helpful and truly enjoy coding as well as troubleshooting.
What we can offer you
- Generous health and fitness-related benefits package.
- Annual kick off meetings in exciting locations.
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- Professional development opportunities.
Click on the button below and submit that application today. The mission awaits!
About Global Gaming
Global Gaming is a challenger in the iGaming industry. Global Gaming’s focus is to provide innovative and safe gaming services and online casino games. In addition to the flagship brand, Ninja Casino, we operate several different brands, including the newly-launched SpelLandet. Global Gaming already has a strong foothold in the Nordic region and is now expanding across Europe. In addition to operating our own brands, we offer innovative, secure and high-quality gambling services to B2B customers through a proprietary technology platform – in their local language and licence where possible.
Global Gaming creates the conditions for people to enjoy the casino experience online – and for our staff to enjoy a developing lifestyle. This means caring for players as well as for employees.
For more information: www.globalgaming.com